Aerobatic Competency Evaluation Program
Click here to find an ACE in your area.
Click here for a list of Waiver Holders.
19 documents found.
- Recommendation Flow Chart
- ACE Committee Minutes, May 9, 2014
- ACE Committee Minutes, April 29, 2014
- A Reminder About The ACE Manual
- ICAS ACE Manual Revision 9.0
- Statement of Aerobatic Competency Request
- The Dangers Of Your Hometown Show
- Individual Factors, Stress and Stress Reduction in the Air Show Enviroment
- Bailing Out - an Information Session and Refresher Course
- TCA Explanation of Change in Policy on Expiration Dates for Statement of Aerobatic Competency Cards (January, 2007)
- Application to become an Aerobatic Competency Evaluator
- The History of the ACE Program (2007, 4Q)
- Summary Article on the Current State of the ICAS-Administered Aerobatic Competency Evaluation Program (1Q, 2003)
- Airmanship and Piloting Tips from Performers for Performers (2001, 2Q)
- FAA Instruction and Regulatory Guidance for Pilots Interested in Aerobatics (FAA Advisory Circular 91-48)
- FAA Guidance on the Issuance, Renewal and Rescinding of Statement of Aerobatic Competency Cards (FAA 8900.1, volume 5, chapter 9)
- FAA Training Document on Stall/Spin Awareness Training (FAA Advisory Circular 61-67)
- FAA Explanation of Change in Policy on Expiration Dates for Statement of Aerobatic Competency Cards (April, 2007)
- Stalls and Spins (FAA Airplane Handbook Chapter 4)